Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based in the world of a book currently in the process of being written.

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Ryalia! Create a character and start your journey today!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:25 am
Top posters
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Alzena <--> Ryalia I_vote_lcapAlzena <--> Ryalia I_voting_barAlzena <--> Ryalia I_vote_rcap 
Adillay Kievenne
Alzena <--> Ryalia I_vote_lcapAlzena <--> Ryalia I_voting_barAlzena <--> Ryalia I_vote_rcap 
Zereiya Sapphryn
Ezio Auditore Firenze
bluemoon
Kariana Riviera
Lily Vladamir
Wirfell
Latest topics
» Ezio Auditore Firenze
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Fusion force Emerging
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Never ending Saga
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» A different Star wars RPG
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Questions
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Medieval RPG
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate DBZ RPG
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Naruto RPG
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Star wars RPG
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ezio Auditore Firenze's House
Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is ottilian

Our users have posted a total of 259 messages in 189 subjects

Alzena <--> Ryalia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Ruler
Ruler
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel

Character Profile
City of Origin: Riola
Rank/Occupation: Princess/Knight

Alzena <--> Ryalia Empty
PostSubject: Alzena <--> Ryalia   Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:40 pm

Travel between Alzena and Ryalia.
Back to top Go down
https://ryalia.rpg-board.net
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile
City of Origin: Ceras
Rank/Occupation: Spy, Mage

Alzena <--> Ryalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alzena <--> Ryalia   Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 pm

It was now almost nightfall, and Adillay was starved. She went down below deck as Captain Turnar had instructed and tore open the cabinet where the bread was stored. When she ripped off half of a loaf for herself, however, Captain Turnar hollered, "Not so much!" and she replaced a quarter of her half.

The bread was on its way to stale, but Adillay enjoyed it anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://wordwings.webs.com
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Alzena <--> Ryalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alzena <--> Ryalia   Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:27 pm

The light of the sun shone through the open hatch, waking Adillay from her slumber. She stretched, opened her eyes, and then thought, Where am I?!

And then she remembered and laughed; but it was not a hearty laugh. It was more tentative than that, just an attempt at cheering herself up. Her house and her journal were gone; Adillay knew magic, but she had never known such magic as this. And then, she realized, who would do such a thing? Who was evil enough?

Adillay decided to sweep away all these unpleasant thoughts and just enjoy the new day.

When she reached the deck, Captain Turnar turned and spoke, saying, "Hello, Miss Kievenne. We are making good progress; by my measurements, we are almost halfway to Marel."

"Good," she replied, but her thoughts were elsewhere. She sensed danger coming.
Back to top Go down
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Alzena <--> Ryalia Empty
PostSubject: Storm of Fate   Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:13 pm

And danger happened.

Dark clouds began gathering above the small boat and the ocean beyond, stretching as far as one could see in all directions.

Adillay was scared already.

Thunder boomed, lightning cracked, and rain poured out of the clouds above. The waves rocked the ship back and forth, creating the only predictable movement of the storm. Then, the waves began rushing higher and higher, crashing down on the solid water and pushing the boat one direction, then another, and another. It was a frenzy of motion, surging and receding.

A high scream pierced the darkness, and Adillay realized it was her own, as she was flung down onto the deck by the immense gusts of wind. She had been standing, but now she was laying on the floor, sobbing as her fate played itself out. Surely she would die in this storm; there was nothing else like it that she had ever seen.

She would die.
Back to top Go down
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Alzena <--> Ryalia Empty
PostSubject: A Light in the Dark   Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:29 pm

Something remarkable thing happened then; as soon as Adillay had resigned herself to this fate, she felt a blossoming of hope swell inside her, a light in the dark.

And as she thought about this light in the dark, a shining star appeared in the distance, growing closer and closer every moment. Adillay willed it to bring out the sun, send away the clouds, stop the angry waves that threatened to send her to Death's waiting arms.

It grew larger, and brighter, so bright that it almost blinded her. Then, as Adillay thought these things, the star burst open, as if it had been holding all the light in the world. The earth went white, blinding Adillay, and for a moment she thought she must be dead and this was her soul flying away to a better place. But then the light faded, revealing a calm bay with clear skies above.

"By the ocean below us, the storm has pushed us all the way to the Bay of Midor! And look, there's Marel! Why, we've made excellent time," Captain Turnar said.

Adillay laughed; she had forgotten all about the captain. However, she had other thoughts about the reason they were so far into the bay.

"I estimate that it's about three o' clock in the afternoon. We should be off this boat by sunset, and your friend will be able to take you to Nigme tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Alzena <--> Ryalia Empty
PostSubject: Docking   Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:04 pm

Captian Turnar was finally done anchoring the boat at Feleci Dock, and Adillay gathered her things. She was happy to be off that boat, but she would miss the captain a bit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alzena <--> Ryalia Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alzena <--> Ryalia   Alzena <--> Ryalia Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alzena <--> Ryalia
Page 1 of 1