Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based in the world of a book currently in the process of being written.

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Ryalia! Create a character and start your journey today!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:25 am
Top posters
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Ezio Auditore Firenze I_vote_lcapEzio Auditore Firenze I_voting_barEzio Auditore Firenze I_vote_rcap 
Adillay Kievenne
Ezio Auditore Firenze I_vote_lcapEzio Auditore Firenze I_voting_barEzio Auditore Firenze I_vote_rcap 
Zereiya Sapphryn
Ezio Auditore Firenze
bluemoon
Kariana Riviera
Lily Vladamir
Wirfell
Latest topics
» Ezio Auditore Firenze
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Fusion force Emerging
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Never ending Saga
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» A different Star wars RPG
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Questions
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Medieval RPG
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate DBZ RPG
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Naruto RPG
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Star wars RPG
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ezio Auditore Firenze's House
Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is ottilian

Our users have posted a total of 259 messages in 189 subjects

Ezio Auditore Firenze

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ezio Auditore Firenze
Ezio Auditore Firenze

Character Profile
City of Origin: Riola
Rank/Occupation: Undercover Assassin / Adventurer

Ezio Auditore Firenze Empty
PostSubject: Ezio Auditore Firenze   Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 pm

Character Name: Ezio Auditore Firenze
Race: Human
Appearance: Ezio Auditore Firenze wears a white assassins clock with a golden belt with red belts.
Personality: Serious, Vengeful.
Rank/Occupation: Italian Noble? ( If not then undercover Assasin, if not then rogue )
Weapons (if any): Hiddn blade ( Dagger tht hidden under te arm that comes out when the user flexes there index finger in a way. )
Pets (if any): None
Anything Else:
Back to top Go down
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Ruler
Ruler
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel

Character Profile
Rank/Occupation: Princess/Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditore Firenze   Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 6:34 pm

Please change your Rank/Occupation to Assassin or Rogue, whichever you like. Ryalia exists outside the world as we know it. "Earth" doesn't exist here. That's the only reason.

Everything else looks fine. Your character has been accepted. You can start roleplaying now. Just please remember to look over the rules.

Admin
Back to top Go down
https://ryalia.rpg-board.net
Ezio Auditore Firenze
Ezio Auditore Firenze

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditore Firenze   Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:28 am

But remember, hes undercover assassin, know one know hes a assassin except his fellow assassin brothers in the assassin order.
Back to top Go down
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Ruler
Ruler
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel

Character Profile
Rank/Occupation: Princess/Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditore Firenze   Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Well, there isn't an assassin order in Ryalia, only those who choose that life. They don't have "brothers" in that sense.
Back to top Go down
https://ryalia.rpg-board.net
Ezio Auditore Firenze
Ezio Auditore Firenze

Character Profile

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditore Firenze   Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm

Oh, maybe I need to make one..... But its dangerous especially in a major city i'm in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ezio Auditore Firenze   Ezio Auditore Firenze Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ezio Auditore Firenze
Page 1 of 1