Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based in the world of a book currently in the process of being written.

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Ryalia! Create a character and start your journey today!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:25 am
Top posters
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest I_vote_lcapZereiya's Residence - The Forest I_voting_barZereiya's Residence - The Forest I_vote_rcap 
Adillay Kievenne
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest I_vote_lcapZereiya's Residence - The Forest I_voting_barZereiya's Residence - The Forest I_vote_rcap 
Zereiya Sapphryn
Ezio Auditore Firenze
bluemoon
Kariana Riviera
Lily Vladamir
Wirfell
Latest topics
» Ezio Auditore Firenze
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Fusion force Emerging
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Never ending Saga
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» A different Star wars RPG
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Questions
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Medieval RPG
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate DBZ RPG
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Naruto RPG
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Star wars RPG
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ezio Auditore Firenze's House
Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is ottilian

Our users have posted a total of 259 messages in 189 subjects

Zereiya's Residence - The Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zereiya Sapphryn
Zereiya Sapphryn

Character Profile
City of Origin: Nigme
Rank/Occupation: Healer

Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Empty
PostSubject: Zereiya's Residence - The Forest   Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:18 pm

Zereiya awoke and found herself back in her home. It was built into a tree, big enough for her to walk around, but small enough to still cramped and stuffy. It had three rooms: a bedroom stocked full with her belongings, a kitchen, and a small living room for visitors. It was nothing magnificent; in fact, she had built it herself.

She slowly lifted herself from the bed, wondering how in the world she had gotten back to her home. Had it been a dream? No. It couldn't be a dream; it was far too realistic.

Her sworn enemy... He came back! How could he do that? Zereiya thought that he had been banished from Nigme. Apparently not, she thought to herself. But how could he have known that she'd be there? Why was he there in the first place?

She couldn't help the flurry of questions that formed in her head, and she paced back and forth in her small bedroom, thinking deeply. When no answer came to her, she eventually decided to shrug it off as a mere coincidence. She wanted to have nothing to do with that man anymore. She flew down to the forest floor and decided to take her mind off of things by going into see her friend.
Back to top Go down
Zereiya Sapphryn
Zereiya Sapphryn

Character Profile

PostSubject: Growing Fear   Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 5:14 pm

That night Zereiya had gone back to her home without answers, but with a growing fear within her.

She woke up with a severe headache and quickly got up from bed to go make herself some tea. She walked to the kitchen and got the kettle started, then went to her living room and sat on the couch, trying to contemplate what her nemesis had said.

What could he have meant by unfinished business? She pondered on this question for several hours, but finally became frustrated upon finding no answer and stormed out of her house in search of someone--anyone--to convey her suspicions to.

Last edited by Zereiya Sapphryn on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zereiya Sapphryn
Zereiya Sapphryn

Character Profile

PostSubject: A Mysterious Letter   Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:13 pm

Zereiya arrived home in a hurry, and when she reached her house, she immediately wished she hadn't. There, in front from of her door was a letter, hastily stuffed inside an envelope. No! Deran probably sent it! She thought, already panicking and wondering what to do.

She bent down and picked up the envelope, then rushed inside her house. Sitting on her living room couch, she tore open the envelope, yearning to know who it was from.

Zereiya,

I am distraught. Someone has stolen my journal. And even worse, that same someone, I presume, has burned my house down with magic. In just a few minutes, it was gone. Luckily, I was not in the cottage when it was destroyed.

I sensed with my magic that he went to Altera Dock. He has gone towards Nigme, someone told me, and I am following. However, the captain that I am traveling with cannot take me to Nigme and is stopping at Marel. Someone must take me to Nigme, and I thought immediately of you. I ask you a great favor; will you take me from Marel to Nigme? I know you own a small boat.

Head towards Marel tomorrow; I should arrive a day after that.

Be on the lookout for a young boy, around the age of thirteen. I saw him walking down my street just before my house burned down. Maybe he was the one.

Your friend,

Adillay Kievenne

Zereiya immediately felt relieved when she realized it was not from Deran, but grew nervous once more when she learned of Adillay's misfortune. The letter was scrawled and Zereiya knew that her friend had wanted to make a hasty departure.

She quickly hid the letter in one of her drawers and went to her room to gather necessary items for the trip to Marel.

Last edited by Zereiya Sapphryn on Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zereiya Sapphryn
Zereiya Sapphryn

Character Profile

PostSubject: Voyage   Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:39 pm

The next day, Zereiya was all packed with everything she needed to make the trip to Marel. She had never been to Marel before, and probably didn't want to go to a place reeking of fish and full of sailors.

Finally ready to leave, Zereiya walked outside and was about to lock the door, but hesitated, thinking that she had forgotten something. She went back in the house, searching for anything she might have missed when she was packing.

Upon finding nothing, she quickly locked the door and flew off towards where her ship was docked. She would have to get a move on if she wanted to get there in time.

Her boat wast ready to go, and she hurried to get on. She had stored her belongings in the "Captain's Quarters" and then gotten on deck. She had never really enjoyed riding on a boat, but had been taught to sail one regardless. Then Zereiya finally set off on the short voyage to Marel.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zereiya's Residence - The Forest   Zereiya's Residence - The Forest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Zereiya's Residence - The Forest
Page 1 of 1