Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Welcome to Ryalia!

From afar, you can see the great castle of the King of Ryalia; the Trellum - a school of magic - in Alzena; The obsidian palace of the vampires of Noltari; and the world around. Here be creatures of legend: vampires, werewolves, faeries, humans, and half-bloods. Swords clang as the battle for control of these nations begins.

This site is for a RPG based on Ryalia, a world in the making.

Enjoy!

~Admin
Ryalia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A RPG based in the world of a book currently in the process of being written.

HomeHome  WelcomeWelcome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome to Ryalia! Create a character and start your journey today!
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Tue Sep 12, 2023 9:25 am
Top posters
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Mist Glen Road I_vote_lcapMist Glen Road I_voting_barMist Glen Road I_vote_rcap 
Adillay Kievenne
Zereiya Sapphryn
Ezio Auditore Firenze
bluemoon
Kariana Riviera
Lily Vladamir
Wirfell
Latest topics
» Ezio Auditore Firenze
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 6:54 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Fusion force Emerging
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:22 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Never ending Saga
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:17 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» A different Star wars RPG
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 10:15 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Questions
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 12:41 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Medieval RPG
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:41 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate DBZ RPG
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:40 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ultimate Naruto RPG
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:36 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Star wars RPG
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 9:35 pm by Ezio Auditore Firenze

» Ezio Auditore Firenze's House
Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 1:37 am by Ezio Auditore Firenze

Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is ottilian

Our users have posted a total of 259 messages in 189 subjects

Mist Glen Road

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel
Ruler
Ruler
Fallon Asrari Tia'Bel

Character Profile
City of Origin: Riola
Rank/Occupation: Princess/Knight

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: Mist Glen Road   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:21 pm

A quiet road, Mist Glen is located far from the Palace and Trellum, off to the east side of the city. The people are friendly, and aren't the type to cause problems. In the mornings, mist from the Mun Ocean covers the entire road (hence its name).
Back to top Go down
https://ryalia.rpg-board.net
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile
City of Origin: Ceras
Rank/Occupation: Spy, Mage

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: Cautiously   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 5:32 pm

Adillay cautiously leaves her house; she's been cautious ever since her parents were murdered. At least, that's what she believes. Everyone else thinks that they just... Died.

She makes her way down to the end of Mist Glen Road, and turns the corner.

Last edited by Adillay Kievenne on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://wordwings.webs.com
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: The Shop   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:33 pm

Just around the corner is the store her parents used to own. It used to be one of the quaint neighborhood stores. Now, however, it has fallen into disarray. The walls are crumbling, the windows are cracked and smudged, and the door is splintering into many pieces.

Many of the neighbors think of it as a ghastly site, but to Adillay, it is a fond memory.

Last edited by Adillay Kievenne on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Glen Road   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:44 pm

Adillay treads carefully as she enters the ruined shop through a gaping hole in the old wooden door. One wrong step, and she would have twisted her ankle. Adillay has learned the places not to step, and the places that are safe. The wooden floor has buckled from the wet rain that pours through the attic, and in some places it has just rotted away to reveal the dirt foundation.

She walks cautiously to the very back of the shop, where a wall extends from one side of the room to the middle. Behind the wall is the staircase that leads to the attic.

Many of the steps are rotted through, with gaping holes. Some are even missing. It's an arduous task to make it to the top.

Once in the attic, Adillay goes over to an especially dark patch of wood, around three feet away from the hole in the roof. It's in the corner of the attic. She feels around for the crack, and when she finds it Adillay lifts up a small sqare lid, concealing a cranny just the right size for the book inside.
Back to top Go down
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: Thievery   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 4:50 pm

Once the compartment is closed again, Adillay picks up a nearby cushion and puts it down right below the hole in the ceiling. Today is a wonderfully sunny day, and she has no worries of it raining. Besides the circle of light beneath the hole, the rest of the attic is dark.

"Oh," she exclaims, "I forgot a pen."

She rushes back downstairs and back to her house, grabs a pen, and then makes her way back to the shop's attic.

When she reaches the top step, she glances into the room and almost steps backward into open air in shock. Her journal...

...Is gone.

Last edited by Adillay Kievenne on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: Panic & Assumptions   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 1:30 pm

My journal! Adillay screamed in her mind. This journal held all her thoughts, dreams, suspicions, and life. It had cost her father much to purchase and give to her on her twelfth birthday, only a week before both her parents were murdered. And now! Now it was gone!

She scurried back to the bottom floor, hoping the follow the thief and rescue her book. But the thief was obviously long gone; after all, she had not seen him when she had come back to the shop.

And then Adillay remembered the boy that had been walking down Mist Glen, hardly older than the age of thirteen, she reckoned. He had been carrying a parcel, and had not suspected him of anything. Adillay had just assumed he was a mail boy.

Last edited by Adillay Kievenne on Sat Jul 18, 2009 4:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Glen Road   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeFri Jul 17, 2009 4:27 pm

As quickly as she could run, Adillay sprinted back to her house.
Back to top Go down
Adillay Kievenne
Adillay Kievenne

Character Profile

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: Preparation   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:25 am

Adillay returned to the shop, ran upstairs, and almost twisted her ankle. Once she had recovered, she opened the secret compartment in the floor. Her coins remained; whoever had stolen her journal hadn't been looking for money.

She grabbed a travelling bag from the attic closet and stuffed the coins in a pocket. Also in the closet was one of her dark gray tunics, and she folded it and put it in the bag as well.

That was all she needed; Zereiya would have more.

Adillay went back to Altera Dock.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Mist Glen Road Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mist Glen Road   Mist Glen Road Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mist Glen Road
Page 1 of 1